This unique program designed for parents interested in having a relaxed, natural childbirth, enhanced by hypnosis. The program teaches effective self-hypnosis, relaxation, guided visualization and breathing techniques. It also goes far above and beyond what you would learn in any prenatal class--really teaching you how your body and your baby work together in the birthing process.
HypnoBirthing is designed for mothers interested in having a calm and comfortable birthing experience. It is good for mothers who are interested in natural childbirth and is equally helpful for those who are opting for an epidural. This method can be used whether you are having a home birth, hospital birth, working with a doctor or a midwife. The sole purpose of the course is to empower mothers to have the birth they desire, without judgment or guilt.
All classes, courses and workshops are taught online. To register please fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
One Day Workshop
Intensive workshops 1 day workshops are offered for couples who prefer to engage with the course material all at one time. In the one day workshop Instructor will cover the majority of the curriculum and guide 2 hypnosis exercises. All resources are provided to parents but all additional learning and practice is self guided at home after the workshop.
Workshops run from 10am - 4pm CST.
Recommended stage of pregnancy 30 weeks or later.
Saturday July 4th
Saturday August 22nd
Saturday September 19th
Saturday October 3rd
Saturday December 12th
Saturday January 30th
The workshop investment is $400 CAN + GST. Register NOW by filling out the form below.
The traditional HypnoBirthing program consists of five (5) 2.5 hour classes and is suitable to take as early as 29 weeks. Full curriculum is covered by the instructor. All resources are provided to parents and all exercises are practiced over a 5 week period.
Classes take place on Monday evenings from 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm CST.
Monday August 31st, September 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th
Monday November 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th
The class investment is $600 CAN + GST. Register NOW by filling out the form below.
1st Class takes place between 15 and 25 weeks
2nd Class takes place between 30 and 35 weeks
Benefit of Private Course:
Work one on one with Amanda over the course of your pregnancy.
Flexible delivery schedule to meet the needs of your family.
Weekly emails and video/phone check ins from Amanda to assist in the development of your practice
3 Hypnotherapy sessions to help expand your understanding of the benefits of hypnosis and how it can assist in your birthing ($360 value). Options include: healing from a previous loss, fear of pregnancy, healthy pregnancy, fear release and birth rehearsal.
Option for in person training where possible.
An Elevation Hypnosis Birth Bag.
A hands on coaching experience through out your pregnancy.
Greater interaction with and understanding of hypnosis and how it can assist you in pregnancy, birth and parenting.
4th trimester follow up call with Amanda.
The course investment is $1000 CAN + GST. Register NOW by filling out the form below.
What you will learn:
* The HypnoBirthing philosophy
* The History of women and birthing
* How you can have an easier, more comfortable, and safer birth
* How Nature perfectly designed women's bodies to birth
* How to assist, rather than resist, your natural birthing instincts
* Vocabulary for calm and gentle birthing
* Visualization techniques for a gentle birth
* Prenatal bonding techniques
* Breathing techniques for labour and birthing
* Hypnotic relaxation and visualization
* Selecting the right care provider
* The Birth companion's role in birthing
* Preparing your body for birthing with massage and toning
* Preparing your Birth Plan
* Preparing the body for birthing
* Light Touch Labour Massage
* Your body working for and with you
* Avoiding artificial induction and achieving a natural start to labour
* Releasing negative emotions, fears and limiting thoughts.
* Onset of Labour - Thinning and Opening Phase
* Birth explained simply
* Settling in at the hospital or birthing center
* Preparing for home birth - or baby's choice of birth place
* As labour moves along - passing time through labour
* Hallmarks of labour
* If labour rests or slows - Companion's prompts and activities
* As labour advances - birthing with your baby
* Rapid Deepening exercises to maximize your your comfort level
* Protecting the natural birthing experience
* Birth rehearsal imagery
* Moving into birthing
* Positions for descent and birthing
* Breathing baby down to birth
* Family bonding with your baby
AND much much more.
To register, please complete the form below and all 24 hours for follow up.
Amanda is a mother. She naturally birthed three children and is very passionate about empowering women to have the best birthing experience possible.
In the end if anyone ask if I think HypnoBirthing works I would say yes, but that you need to practice and have an open mind. I was able to have an all natural birth, which I really wanted. I would highly recommend Amanda to anyone who wishes to try this!
- Brean Gizzie-McLeod
I found the course to be good insight to the positive side of birthing when contrasted with the prenatal education.
- Sean Little
Thank you for all of your time and your support. You really took me from being anxious and fearful of birth to feeling empowered and even excited for it. What a change! Birth was such a positive experience because of your support!
- Kat Reichel
Amanda's HypnoBirthing class was exactly what I needed to address any fear, tension and anxiety I was having about giving birth. It's empowering to learn all the amazing things our bodies are capable of. If you are looking for a calm and positive birth experience, I would highly recommend HypnoBirthing.
- Jennifer Lane