This unique program designed for parents interested in having a relaxed, natural childbirth, enhanced by hypnosis. The program teaches effective self-hypnosis, relaxation, guided visualization and breathing techniques. It also goes far above and beyond what you would learn in any prenatal class--really teaching you how your body and your baby work together in the birthing process.
HypnoBirthing is designed for mothers interested in having a calm and comfortable birthing experience. It is good for mothers who are interested in natural childbirth and is equally helpful for those who are opting for an epidural. This method can be used whether you are having a home birth, hospital birth, working with a doctor or a midwife. The sole purpose of the course is to empower mothers to have the birth they desire, without judgment or guilt.
All classes, courses and workshops are taught online. To register please fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
The complete HypnoBirthing program consists of five (5) 2.5 hour classes and is suitable to take as early as 16 weeks and as late as 35 weeks of pregnancy. Classes take place on Monday evenings from 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm CST.
Monday June 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th
Monday August 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st
The class investment is $400 CAN + GST
Work one on one with Amanda over the course of your pregnancy.
1st Class takes place between 15 and 25 weeks
2nd Class takes place between 30 and 35 weeks
Benefit of Private Course:
Weekly emails and video/phone check ins from Amanda to assist in the development of your practice
2 Hypnotherapy sessions to help expand your understanding of the benefits of hypnosis and how it can assist in your birthing
A hands on coaching experience through out your pregnancy
The course investment is $1000 CAN + GST
One Day Workshop
Intensive workshops 1 day workshops are offered for couples who prefer to engage with the course material all at one time. Workshops take place 10am - 4pm CST on the 1st Saturday of every month excluding long weekends.
Saturday June 6th
Saturday July 4th
Saturday August 8th
The workshop investment is $250 + GST per couple or $125 + GST. Register NOW by filling out the form below.
What you will learn:
* The HypnoBirthing philosophy
* The History of women and birthing
* How you can have an easier, more comfortable, and safer birth
* How Nature perfectly designed women's bodies to birth
* How to assist, rather than resist, your natural birthing instincts
* Vocabulary for calm and gentle birthing
* Visualization techniques for a gentle birth
* Prenatal bonding techniques
* Breathing techniques for labour and birthing
* Hypnotic relaxation and visualization
* Selecting the right care provider
* The Birth companion's role in birthing
* Preparing your body for birthing with massage and toning
* Preparing your Birth Plan
* Preparing the body for birthing
* Light Touch Labour Massage
* Your body working for and with you
* Avoiding artificial induction and achieving a natural start to labour
* Releasing negative emotions, fears and limiting thoughts.
* Onset of Labour - Thinning and Opening Phase
* Birth explained simply
* Settling in at the hospital or birthing center
* Preparing for home birth - or baby's choice of birth place
* As labour moves along - passing time through labour
* Hallmarks of labour
* If labour rests or slows - Companion's prompts and activities
* As labour advances - birthing with your baby
* Rapid Deepening exercises to maximize your your comfort level
* Protecting the natural birthing experience
* Birth rehearsal imagery
* Moving into birthing
* Positions for descent and birthing
* Breathing baby down to birth
* Family bonding with your baby
AND much much more.
To register, please complete the form below and all 24 hours for follow up.
Amanda is a mother. She naturally birthed three children and is very passionate about empowering women to have the best birthing experience possible.
In the end if anyone ask if I think HypnoBirthing works I would say yes, but that you need to practice and have an open mind. I was able to have an all natural birth, which I really wanted. I would highly recommend Amanda to anyone who wishes to try this!
- Brean Gizzie-McLeod
I found the course to be good insight to the positive side of birthing when contrasted with the prenatal education.
- Sean Little
Thank you for all of your time and your support. You really took me from being anxious and fearful of birth to feeling empowered and even excited for it. What a change! Birth was such a positive experience because of your support!
- Kat Reichel
Amanda's HypnoBirthing class was exactly what I needed to address any fear, tension and anxiety I was having about giving birth. It's empowering to learn all the amazing things our bodies are capable of. If you are looking for a calm and positive birth experience, I would highly recommend HypnoBirthing.
- Jennifer Lane